Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a highly respected Financial Services firm, are currently looking for a HR Manager to join their office in Nicosia. Our client has multiple offices across Cyprus and holds a great reputation within the industry, offering services to international and private clients. Recognised as an industry leader, the company carries out regular staff reviews as well as offer a coaching programme, as staff are continuously well looked after and given the opportunity to grow within the company if it is personal career progression you are looking for. If you have experience in a HR Manager role and looking to work for a professional company, please feel free to get in touch.
- Drive the development and implementation of the Company’s HR initiatives and systems.
- Consult and advise on HR related policies and procedures.
- Support the Company’s recruitment activities, including the creation of job descriptions, posting of job advertisements, and the coordination the overall hiring process.
- Create and execute an effective onboarding process for all new employees.
- Develop and implement various training programmes across the Company.
- Assist in performance management processes, as well as the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain updated employee records in accordance to policy and legal requirements
- Any other relevant duty as requested by the Company’s Senior Management
- University degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- Member of an accredited Human Resources association or body will be considered and advantage.
- At least 3 years of solid HR experience in a role with similar responsibilities
- Good understanding of local labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Exceptionally good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office
- Essential to speak Greek and English.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11390.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.