HR Manager / Recruiter – CY11843Full Time
Login to bookmark
Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client a highly respected and Investment company, are currently looking for a HR Manager / Recruiter for their Larnaca office.
- Provide reports on all areas of HR, Payroll and Learning and Development, including the application of Employment Law, HR policy, best practice, and workforce
- Advise and strategies on the development of effective employment policies across the company.
- Provide professional leadership, support, and development to HR staff, to increase knowledge, share best practice and to ensure that relevant professional standards are met.
- Ensure that the company complies with current regulations, accepted professional standards, policies and procedures and legislation (including legislation on data protection, the Equality Act and health and safety).
- Manage the execution of the HR Strategy and core areas of the HR department including Recruitment, Employee Relations, Workforce Administration, Employee Engagement, Payroll, Reward and Recognition, as well as maintaining and improving HR systems and management of the HR budget.
- Drive the continuous improvement agenda with focus on engagement & welfare activities, maximizing productivity, devolving HR responsibilities to line managers, and building leadership capability.
- Take a lead role in transforming and strengthening the organizational culture, ensuring that the company values and approach are displayed.
- Execute a plan for diversity, equality, and inclusion that aligns with company values, business strategy and commitments.
- Regularly coach, mentor and support senior and high potential colleagues to identify individual strengths and development needs, develop and maintain effective relationships and encourage retention.
- Ensure managers are sufficiently skilled and enabled to access appropriate guidance and information to manage workforce issues.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, or a Business-related subject,
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in a HR role.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in a management role.
- Fluent level of both spoken and written English and Greek
- Must have recruitment experience
- The ability to create people strategy.
- Commercial acumen and experience of using metrics for driving performance.
- A pro-active attitude and a passion for leading with integrity.
- Superior interpersonal skills and a positive, approachable manner.
- A proactive and agile work ethic.
- A curious mindset, to think innovatively and rationally about concerns and come up with creative solutions
- Experience of managing a skilled team and make quick but rational decisions.
- In depth knowledge of Employment Law.
- Thorough and methodical attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and the ability to priorities, problem-solve and use your initiative.
- First-rate communication and presentation skills.
- Commitment to be an inspiring role model who encourages collaboration.
- Commitment to continual personal development.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11843
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.