Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a regulated liquidity provider, are looking for a Head of Dealing on Own Account. The company has been operating in the market for over seven years, working with institutional clients, with compliance and integrity as their main values. With multiple offices globally, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Head of Dealing on Own Account to join a promising company destined for success. The successful candidate can be based in either Nicosia or Limassol.
- Carry out trade surveillance and monitoring for transactions
- Manage business critical real-time trading systems to identify issues and problem areas
- Ensure the smooth running of the firm’s trading and execution systems using in-house proprietary software applications and tools
- Constant interaction with development, quant research and operations technology teams
- Partner with IT on systems enhancements in terms of automatic monitoring solutions
- Provide dedicated real time support to front office (sales) in terms of questions and requests
- Testing of software releases, upgrades, and applications as part of the trading system
- Control the trade processing to the clearing firm accurately and efficiently and liaise with them to resolve any trade discrepancies
- Assist with reconciliations, fund, and balance settlements on accounts at the end of the day
- Responsible for CySEC Reporting (EMIR/MIFIR, Best Execution, Quarterly Statistics, K-Factors)
- Troubleshoot a variety of trading issues and liaising with appropriate teams where necessary to ensure their resolution
- Keep up to date with changes in market conduct regulations
- Perform competitor analysis and market research if required
- Report to the Board of Directors
- University degree in economics/Business/Finance
- Advanced CySEC certificate is a must
- 3+ years of experience in a financial institution
- Extensive knowledge of capital markets (especially Forex)
- Very good knowledge of trading platforms (MT4/5 and others)
- Experience and advanced knowledge of preparing market research (equities, commodities, and forex)
- Fluent English
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21511.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.