Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading Forex firm, are currently looking for a Head of Customer Support to join their office in Limassol. Our client holds a great reputation within the industry and is fully CySec Regulated. If you wish to be part of a highly professional firm dedicated to high standards of client service, please get in touch.
- Organization and coordination of Customer Support Department workflows.
- Reviewing and updating existing KYC, AML, and Risk Management procedures, in close cooperation with the company’s Compliance Department.
- Responsible for training and development of the support department.
- Work closely with the management team to align customer service department policies and systems with the company’s objectives.
- Oversee customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Develop and implement procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient running of the Customer Service Department.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle client inquiries correctly.
- Record details of all client inquiries, comments, and complaints.
- Introducing, presenting, and promoting the company’s products and services.
- Handling customer complaints or any other support related incidents.
- A minimum 2-year’s experience in a Customer Support Manager role within the Forex industry will be essential for successful candidates.
- Fluency in English (other additional languages will be considered advantageous specifically German, Italian)
- A university degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration or a related field will be viewed as an advantage.
- Basic or Advanced CySEC examination will be considered an advantage.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate and self – motivated to achieve personal, team and corporate objectives.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11374.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.