Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, an international payments company, have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Compliance/Risk to join their Paphos office. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing a compliance and risk management strategy, and to establish and maintain effective controls to detect and mitigate compliance and operational risk. If you have strong experience withing compliance/risk and looking to join a company with plans to expand their operations in Cyprus, please feel free to apply.
- Monitoring and assessing compliance and risks
- Creating and implementing AML frameworks, procedures, and policies
- Acting as a first point of contact for compliance concerns
- Screening payments
- Training staff on compliance procedures
- Developing strategies for risk management
- Reviewing and auditing the organisation’s adherence to compliance procedures
- Establishing and maintaining compliance, risk framework
- Reporting compliance issues and recommending changes
- Overseeing compliance audits and investigations
- Reporting and communication to senior management
- Proven experience in compliance and risk management role in the payment industry
- In-depth knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, risk management frameworks, and industry standards applicable to the company’s operations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to assess complex regulatory requirements and operational risks and develop practical solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong leadership abilities based on values and people’s respect, with experience managing a team and driving a culture of compliance and risk management.
- Motivator – happy to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly competitive salary package, newly created senior leadership role.
- Modern and spacious office located in Paphos, Cyprus
- Well-stocked kitchen offering a variety of snacks, beverages, and fresh fruits
- Team-building activities and enjoyable happy hours
- Continuous opportunities for growth and career development
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21966.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.