Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a global forex company, are currently looking for a Head of Compliance to join their Limassol office. They are offering an excellent package to the successful candidate and would be a fantastic place to build a great reputation within the industry.
- Always up to date with regulatory requirements and guidelines and assisting with updating company procedures and polices where necessary to ensure continued compliance
- Oversight of onboarding of clients, ensuring proper monitoring of client transactions and activities, handling client complaints
- Setting up internal monitoring and ensuring to provide any remedies where weaknesses are found
- Review, approve, and monitor company marketing communication for compliance with regulations
- Responsible for submission of compliance reports
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating agreements and other legal documents
- Reporting directly to, giving legal advice and guidance to the senior management team
- Assisting and advising in negotiations and rollout of contracts and projects
- Reports directly to Senior Management
- University and/or postgraduate degree in Law.
- Experience working with different regulations such as FSA, FSCA
- At least 3+ years’ experience in Compliance within a Cyprus Investment Firm in a similar position
- Fluent English speaking and writing essential.
- Advanced Cysec Holder.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships and networks with service providers, external legal advisors and government bodies
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY31378
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.