Almond Recruitment, on behalf of your client, an international investment firm with multiple offices globally, are currently looking for a Head of Compliance. The company was established over a decade ago and has since grown to become a well-respected and leading company within the fintech industry. The successful person will be based within their Limassol headquarters and must be well experienced within compliance as well as a holder of the CySEC Advanced. If this sounds like the job you are looking for, please feel free to get in contact.
- Review, draft, and implement compliance policies and procedures
- Regularly assess the effectiveness of the internal policies and control procedures.
- Assess and approve marketing materials, emails sent to clients, reports, website content etc.
- Implement compliance monitoring procedures.
- Ensure all the regulatory tasks, reports and requirements are accurately performed within strict deadlines.
- Support the different departments and train to ensure compliance across all functional departments.
- Ensure all upcoming regulatory requirements and CySEC circulars are incorporated into business operations.
- Assist to resolve client complaints in most sympathetic and professional manner. Also, investigate core reason of compliant to avoid its repetition.
- Periodic investigations and review to ensure company adheres to all AML/CFT requirements.
- Review service provider agreements, compare their cost and services with other market competitors and suggest on improvisations.
- Perform developments and improvements to strengthen the core compliance environment.
- Prepare reports for external authorities and internal management.
- Contribute to company or group related ad-hoc tasks.
- University degree in law, finance, business, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience within the CFDs/Forex industry working in a similar role.
- CySEC Advanced and AML Certificates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Business acumen with high attention to detail, organizational and presentation skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Able to work on own initiative, independently, prioritize workload and pay attention to details.
- 23 days annual leaves.
- Company medical insurance after completing probation.
- Energetic and friendly multicultural environment.
- Comfortable and modern working space in city centre.
- Annually paid training and development programs.
- Annual company events/parties for employee’s interaction and engagement.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21804.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.