Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a fully licensed Forex company, are currently looking for a Head of Compliance for their new office in Limassol. The company itself has been established for over 10 years with multiple offices around the globe. If you are an experienced compliance officer looking to head up the department of the Cyprus office, please feel free to send us your CV for a confidential chat.
- Improve and apply an effective legal compliance program
- Create internal compliance controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and review company policies
- Proactively audit processes, practices, and documents to identify weaknesses
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
- Keep up to date the internal standards and business goals
- Preparation of annual and other reports to CySEC
- Oversee compliance procedures and advise on risk management
- Performing day to day reviews and inspections to evaluate compliance of the company with its legal and regulatory obligations
- Review the effectiveness of internal policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Law/Finance/Economics/ Business or a related field
- Previous experience Compliance within the Forex industry
- Holder of the CySEC Advance Certificate
- English to business level
- Strong level of accuracy and attention to detail
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21534.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.