Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a CySEC regulated Fintech company, are looking to recruit a Head of Compliance. The company has been operating in the market for over seven years, working with institutional clients, with compliance and integrity as their main values. With multiple office globally, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Compliance Officer to join a promising company destined for success. This role also offers accelerated career growth opportunity.
- Attend meetings with the Company’s management
- Provide assistance to clients to maintain and update the internal policies to be in line with regulatory requirements
- Provide assistance to clients for the monitoring and assessment of the correct and effective implementation of policies
- Review the Company’s policies and procedures
- Review of the Annual Compliance and AML Compliance reports
- Provide assistance to clients for any ad-hoc regulatory requirements
- Provide assistance to clients in implementing the relevant statutory updates/changes to all the clients
- Provide assistance to clients to timely meet their reporting requirements
- Provide support and guidance to the departments of our Company in relation to various regulatory matters
- Keep updated with relevant regulatory requirements to evolve best practices in compliance control
- Any other compliance related needs
- Ensure compliance within the company’s software systems
- Respond to CySEC requests and liaise with CySEC officers on matters relevant to the Company’s compliance function
- Finance or Law or Business-related degree will be considered an advantage.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Financial Services sector
- CySEC Advanced certificate is a must
- Excellent English both verbal and written
- Must be able to work under pressure and perform multi-tasking activities
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work to meet deadlines
- Organised, diligent, and detail oriented
- Professionalism, work ethic, self-motivated and team player
- Positive can-do attitude and highly committed personality
- 21 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21294.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.