Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading Forex company with multiple offices globally are currently recruiting for a Head of Compliance. The company was established over a decade ago and has since grown to become a well-respected and influential firm within the fintech industry. The successful person will be based within their Limassol office and must be well experienced within compliance as well as a holder of the CySEC Advanced. If this sounds like the job you are looking for, please feel free to get in contact.
- Drafting, updating, and conducting reviews of the Company policies, procedures, and manuals
- Performing high-level reviews and inspections in accordance with the Compliance Risk Assessment and Monitoring Program to assess the Company’s compliance with its legal and regulatory obligations and the effectiveness of the internal policies and control procedures
- Contributing to the fulfilment of the monthly and ad-hoc regulatory obligations of the Company or at group level
- Following up with national and EU legal/regulatory developments and making recommendations to the Head of Compliance
- Guidance and support to business units on compliance/regulatory matters
- Responding to client enquiries and handling client complaints
- Drafting, amending, and reviewing agreements/contracts
- Following through to completion of any other compliance-related tasks assigned
- BSc/MSc (or equivalent) in finance, law, business, or a related field
- Experience in a senior position in the compliance department of an Investment Firm offering trading CFDs/Forex products
- Holder of a CySEC Advanced Certificate
- Experience monitoring and conducting periodic assessments of investment service departments will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
- High attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Pleasant work environment
- Continuous personal development and opportunities
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21275.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.