Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client a highly respected and Fintech company, are currently looking for a Head of Compliance for their Limassol office.
- Always up to date with regulatory requirements and guidelines and assisting with updating company procedures and policies where necessary to ensure continued compliance.
- Setting up internal monitoring and ensuring to provide any remedies where weaknesses are found.
- Perform desk-based reviews to the company’s functions, systems and procedures as per the Company’s Compliance Monitoring Program.
- Develop an internal framework for maintaining compliance across all departments
- Responsible for submission of compliance reports to Management and identify potential compliance breaches and risks.
- Implement, monitor, and report against financial, operating and productivity objectives/KPI’s ensuring both departmental and team targets are met.
- Lead product development activities to upgrade the payments products, improve fraud prevention tools and mechanisms as well as product improvements based on data, client feedback, regulations, technologies and innovations, data analysis and financial limitations.
- As budget owner, contribute and manage department budget, implement cost controls and optimisation of resources.
- Report on department activities and performance to the operations manager.
- Key liaison for internal and external providers, for compliance related topics.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, Finance, Business Administration;
- CySEC Advanced certification and CySEC AML certification
- 3+ years of experience in a managerial role
- Ability to use independent judgement
- Detailed knowledge of laws and regulations affecting business operations
- Ability to interpret and advice on the application of various laws and regulations
- Excellent spoken and written Greek or English communication skills
- Attractive remuneration package
- Quarterly bonuses based on personal performance
- Corporate fund scheme
- Discretionary yearly bonus based on company’s and personal performance
- Discount benefit card
- Friday Lunch and daily snacks and beverages at the office
- Yearly Training Budget – Udemy membership per department
- Training opportunities for growth and personal development
- Up to 25 days holidays per year
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11879
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.