Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a global real estate company, are currently looking for a Head of Commercial Marketing to work in their Limassol office. Our client holds a great reputation within the industry, offering services to international and local clients. If you want to be part of a highly trained professional firm dedicated to high standards of client service, please get in touch.
- Responsible for the Project branding, marketing and sales, including developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals
- Responsible for the preparation and implementation of Business plans.
- Oversee the Project financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Reporting to the board, providing market insights and strategic advice.
- Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders, and authorities.
- Work with senior stakeholders, chief financial officer, chief information officer, and other executives.
- Plans, organizes, administers, reviews, and evaluates the activities of professional, technical, and office support staff through subordinate managers and supervisors.
- Develops, coordinates, and provides for overall administration of the Functional units annual and strategic goals
- Manage budgets and billable time accordingly
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a relevant discipline (Business Development, Financial Analytics, MBA, CFA etc)
- 10 years of professional experience
- English/Greek speaking
- Experience in a senior management position
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Proven track record of leading large, complex projects with multiple stakeholders and driving organizational change
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Able to excel in high-pressure situations.
- Results oriented with strong time management and project management skills and must be highly organized and driven to succeed.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11628
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence