Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading international CFD trading company, have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Business Development to join them in their lovely offices in Limassol. The successful applicant is sure to land themselves a challenging and rewarding career with one of the strongest companies in the industry.
- Managing a large team of Business Development officers
- Develop new business accounts and relationships with new clients.
- Expand existing customer relationship with current clients.
- Researching new partners to expand the company business.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Utilizes strategic account planning and sale pipeline management tools.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Attending conferences, expos, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field can be considered an advantage.
- Proven track record developing business and long-term client relations
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to manage and build a large team
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY31652C
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.