Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, one of the leading and most well-respected Legal firm, are currently looking for an experienced Head of Audit to join their vibrant and professional office in Nicosia.
- Take over the statutory audit engagements of a portfolio of 200 companies.
- Act as Director of the Audit Firm.
- Manage a team of 7 people
- Take lead with handling of tax issues pertaining to the Group’s portfolio of clients.
- Handle client meetings, in Cyprus and abroad.
- Take leading and active role in the Marketing initiative of the Group, including attending marketing meetings and campaigns abroad. Career driven individual to assume the role of Director of Audit Services, who will be overall responsible for both the audit and tax divisions of the Group.
- Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA), with practicing certificate.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role, with sufficient exposure in all areas mentioned above.
- Experience of managing minimum teams of 8 people
- Experience with Cyprus IBCs is essential.
- Strong track record managing staff.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is essential.
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge, namely in the areas of tax, VAT and regulated investment funds.
- Exceptional organisations skills.
- Self-motivated and career driven.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11621
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.