Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, an international group of companies within the financial services industry, have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Accounting & Finance to join their Limassol office. The company upholds the highest standards of regulations, who at the same time are very much focused on maintaining their exceptionally positive and friendly working environment. If you are looking to join a stable company where you are appreciated, please feel free to send your CV for more details for this Head of Accounting & Finance vacancy!
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance and Accounting functions
- Take full ownership of the Finance Department and its future development
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Responsibility for payroll and payments to the Company creditors.
- Prepare and communicate the required financial reports to the regulator and tax authorities
- Manage relationship with internal or external finance/audit professionals and accounting partners
- Help to set up long-term operational goals, budgets, and forecasts from Finance perspective
- Establish and develop relationships with crucial banking partners
- Manage the liquidity pools in various financial institutions
- BSc/BA in Finance/Account or relevant field
- MSc/MBA is a plus
- Previous forex industry experience is a must for this role
- Proficient in the use of Excel and financial management software
- Knowledge of EU financial regulations and frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of English in speaking and writing
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Friendly and pleasant personality
- Private Medical Insurance
- Performance bonuses
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21633.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.