Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client a highly respected and licensed Forex company, are currently looking for a Head of Finance for their Limassol office. The company itself has been established for over 10 years with multiple offices around the globe. The successful candidate will be heading up the finance and accounting function of the recently opened office in Cyprus.
- Bookkeeping and recording the company’s transactions
- Preparation of monthly reports as required by Management
- Conduct clients’ funds reconciliation
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly payroll report
- Record, control, and report the entities transactions of the cash and bank accounts
- Prepare relevant reports required by the auditors or the management
- Maintain and keep a record of the petty cash of the company
- Preparation of tax returns
- Responsible for filing all documents relating to the above procedures
- University Degree in Accounting and Finance/ Economics or related field
- Experience within accounting in the Forex industry is a must
- ACCA or ACA qualified will be considered as advantage
- IT literate (Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Word)
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both oral and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21509.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.