Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, an independent professional audit and accounting firm have a new opportunity for a Head of Accounting to join their well-respected office in Nicosia. The company prides itself by providing the highest level of services to its clients through its strong team of professionals. This is a great opportunity for an experienced manager to head up and supervise the accounting department of a company that is constantly expanding.
- Overseeing all activities of the specific department, supervising subordinates, and managing the accounting activities of all the firm’s clients (both local and international)
- Ensuring that work is delivered within set time frames
- Maintaining effective internal controls and ensuring statutory compliance in all accounting initiatives
- Assessing current practices and procedures and making recommendations for improvements
- Developing staff by managing performance, setting goals, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Working closely with the audit department to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
- University degree in Accounting & Finance
- ACCA/ACA qualification is a must
- Around 8 years of professional accounting experience, with at least 3 years’ experience at a similar position
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages
- Communication skills – Presents numerical data effectively
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21434.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.