Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading international FX Broker, are looking for a Group Head of Compliance for their lovely office in Limassol. As the in-house Head of Compliance/AML, you will handle a diverse range of compliance related tasks and work closely with Senior Management. You will be handling the firm’s compliance affairs and related matters along with the legal amongst the Group of companies.
- Always up to date with regulatory requirements and guidelines and assisting with updating company procedures and polices where necessary to ensure continued compliance
- Oversight of onboarding of clients, ensuring proper monitoring of client transactions and activities.
- Handling Clients complaints and logging all complaints within the system. Providing resolutions and possible enhancements.
- Setting up internal monitoring and ensuring to provide any remedies where weaknesses are found.
- Review, approve, and monitor company marketing communication for compliance with regulations.
- Responsible for submission of compliance reports.
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating agreements and other legal documents.
- Reporting directly to, giving legal advice and guidance to the senior management team.
- Assisting and advising in negotiations and rollout of contracts and projects.
- Reports directly to Senior Management
- University and/or postgraduate degree in Law.
- Experience working with different regulations such as FSA, FSCA
- At least 3+ years’ experience in Compliance within a Cyprus Investment Firm in a similar position
- Fluent English speaking and writing essential.
- Advanced Cysec Holder.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY31701
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.