Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, an exciting tech company based in Limassol, are looking to expand their team with a junior to mid-level graphic/brand designer that is eager to learn and wants to join a fast-growing company. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building smart, well-designed brands, design applications and is the type of person that walks into each meeting with a notebook full of ideas, sketches and often finds inspiration in weird places at weird times. His/her decision making process is based on research, brand strategy and business objectives. Love for branding and design is essential, together with a well crafted portfolio.
- A passionate designer that loves creating beautiful, smart and effective designs
- You are are a wizard when it comes to the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- You have good knowledge of Branding
- You have designed websites or apps before
- You understand and appreciate the difference between a logo and a brand
- You get excited about typography and design in general
- You have experience using collaboration tools like InVision or Zeplin
- You have worked in an agile team and collaborated with software developers
- You are a self-starter that loves solving problems and learning something new every day
- You are highly dependable and enjoy working within a diverse team
- Demonstrable Graphic Design and Branding experience
- An amazing portfolio of cool and well-presented projects, better if its a website
- For being an active member of Dribbble, Behance or Instagram
- A Graphic Design, Design or other related degrees
We believe our values and work environment are the biggest benefits we offer. We take them extremely seriously and they are at the core of what we do. Plus we have some cool perks:
- A competitive salary with regular pay reviews and bonuses
- A very bright office close to the sea that will come very handy in the summer
- Healthy tech budget to make sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget and dedicated company-wide hack days focused on employee growth
- 1 week per year for training and personal development
- A well deserved time off with 23 days of paid holiday
- Flexible work environment and hours, we care that you get the job done not when and where
- Work from home days
- A cake on your birthday!
- Friday drinks
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY31454.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.