My client is in the corporate and financial sector and they are seeking for Corporate Administrators, junior or senior.
Duties in the said post shall include:
- Communicating with clients and handling clients’ requests from time-to-time;
- Maintaining and managing clients’ portfolio and ensuring that clients’ files are in good order and in compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Liaising with Directors and other service providers on the incorporation documentation, including any relative forms with the competent authorities, the MFSA and local and foreign banks;
- Assisting with corporate and licensing affairs and liaising with relevant authorities / entities;
- Provide assistance to the Directors, organise Committee and Board Meetings and follow-up on action points in a timely manner;
- Acting as Company Secretary for client entities.
Experience and educational background:
- A minimum of Bachelor in Law (LL.B.) and 2 years’ work experience;
- Knowledge of AML legislation is considered an asset; nonetheless, training shall be provided upon recruitment;
- Experience in a corporate, financial services and/or legal field, on a multi-national scale;
- Knowledge and experience of trusts and foundations would be considered an asset;
- The ability to work independently and proactively, have organisational skills, be flexible;
- The ability to communicate confidently and effectively; and
- Knowledge of English and Maltese languages.
If you feel that this is the place where you belong and start your career with a ton of new opportunities, please don’t hesitate to apply for the job position.