Funding Officer – CY21846Full Time
Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client a highly respected and licensed Australian Forex company, are currently looking for a Funding Officer for their Limassol office. The company itself has been established for over 10 years with multiple offices around the globe. The successful candidate will be handling payment transactions and will be joining a professional company that values and rewards their employees with several amazing benefits.
- Processing financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals and transfers) of client funds.
- Conducting daily reconciliation of platform, PSP’s and systems to the data held in the company’s CRM.
- Monitoring of client’s financial transactions to ensure they are within stated parameters.
- Help with customer’s inquiries via Phone, Chat and Email and resolve any outstanding issues.
- Monitoring and keeping customer account information up to date in the company’s records and CRM.
- Performing KYC checks and ensuring compliance to CySEC’s regulatory requirements and internal company policies.
- Assisting the Compliance department when needed, for any further requirements regarding KYC and AML.
- Assisting with any investigations regarding customer complaints.
- Generating various reports for senior management with reference to accounts and financial transactions.
- Liaise and help other departments when required for the satisfactory completion of daily operations.
- Must be flexible to coincide with the workload of the business from time to time.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral.
- Previous experience in a similar position is a must.
- Excellent knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Great interpersonal skills and a good communicator at all levels.
- Must be proficient and experienced in conducting client deposits, withdrawals and transfers.
- Must have experience of working with PSP’s.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- CySEC certifications would be considered an advantage.
- Flexibility to work shifts.
- Excellent brand new and modern hi-tech office in the heart of Limassol.
- Coffee and snacks provided in the office.
- Rooftop bar & restaurant with food and drinks on demand.
- Happy Friday afternoons with open bar.
- Sauna, gym, and other exercise classes available within the office building.
- Parking provided for all employees.
- Opportunity for personal growth.
- Pets could be allowed under specific circumstances.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21846.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.