Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, have an opportunity for a Fund Manager/Director to join their Limassol office. If you are looking to join a well-established company and have strong experience as a fund manager, feel free to apply for further details!
- Manage a private mutual investment fund which is owned by the company
- Implement the company’s investment strategy and manage the trading in publicly traded companies
- Prepare and execute fundamental and technical analysis for potential investments
- Execute investment decisions in stocks and bonds
- Research companies both internally and externally with the help of investment analysts
- Undergraduate and/ or Postgraduate degree in Business Management, Finance or another related field
- Portfolio management expertise and knowledge of fund industry
- Deep understanding of investment issues and performance drivers relevant to a private mutual fund, gained from previous employment
- Highly numerate and analytical with a developed capability to interpret data including technical and fundamental analyses
- Extensive knowledge of asset class (equity, fixed income, securities lending etc.)
- At least five years of relevant working experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools
- Experience with Bloomberg Terminal will be considered an advantage
- Attractive base salary with performance related benefits
- Stability – well established and stable company
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21908.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.