Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a provider of fund administration and accounting services, are recruiting for a Fund Accountant to join their office in Nicosia. This is a great opportunity to join a professional company who due to growth are looking to expand their team.
- Update the general ledger and analytical accounting system
- Prepare and compose financial reports and management accounts on a regular basis
- Maintain clients’ accounts
- Communicate with banks, external audit services providers, suppliers and vendors as required
- Perform other accounting and bookkeeping tasks as required
- At least 3 years’ experience as an Accountant
- Knowledge of SIC, PAYE, VAT preparations as applicable will be considered as an advantage
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics and/or ACCA/ACA/CAT qualified/part-qualified will be considered as an advantage
- English to business level
- Knowledge of Greek and/or Russian will be considered as advantage
- Excellent planning and time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21355.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.