Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a highly respected leading established and profitable online casino facing the Asian market with an experienced leadership team who have spun out from major household gambling operators, are currently looking for Fraud & Payments Analyst to join their office in Limassol.
- Monitoring of registrations, deposits and withdrawals with the team to detect issues especially with regard to possible charge backs, colluders and bonus abuse
- Checking player behaviour for risks, then processing pay-outs timely
- Interrogating certain KYC documents, spotting counterfeits
- Oversight of casino activity to spot anomalous or high-risk activity which requires mitigation
- Helping ensure tasks are delivered in line with SLAs and acceptable chargeback levels are maintained
- Dealing with escalations from support agents in a customer centric but risk aware way, importantly treating customer support as your customer.
- Supporting other team members helping to transfer (and also acquire) knowledge organically and without prompt
- Helping with ad hoc tasks, especially procedure documentation or improvement
- Being an active and enthusiastic member of the team contributing to the overall positive work environment
- Optimally someone with degree level education or experience in an analytical or profession, proven good with numbers and large amounts of data.
- Someone with a background as a player could fit well and this is not considered detrimental to an application, in fact a benefit. An understanding of casino games is important, and this will be asked about during interview.
- A good understanding fraud in a non 3DS secured card processing environment is considered an asset.
- A solid grounding in risk management and payments within an online casino context is a major plus.
- Some payment processing experience is helpful in another domain, an understanding of the methods and how procedures work although this can be taught easily.
- Previous experience in i-Gaming highly beneficial.
- English is essential to have
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11436
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence