Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a global Telecommunications firm, are currently looking for a Financial Accountant to work in their Limassol office. Our client holds a great reputation within the industry, offering services to international and local clients. If you want to be part of a highly trained professional firm dedicated to high standards of client service, please get in touch.
- To prepare cash flow statements
- To prepare the payroll of the Group
- To arrange cash for companies of the Group
- To compile and prepare routine reports and summaries as requested by the CFO and CEO.
- To maintain confidentiality of all financial data
- To interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards
- To provide assistant for Group’s loans
- To assist CFO when needed
- To perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed and month-end accounting activities
- To maintain good internal relationships and have positive attitude.
- To promote collaboration and team spirit.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience financial & management accounting
- Excellent analytical skills
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications and especially Excel
- Fluent in English
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11626
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence