Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a highly respected leading established and profitable online casino facing the Asian market with an experienced leadership team who have spun out from major household gambling operators, are currently looking for Finance Manager to join their office in Limassol
- Training and managing junior team members
- Supervising accounts payable, treasury management PSP management and general accounting functions
- Assisting the Head of Finance to implement new finance processes
- Ensuring that internal controls are maintained and constantly developed to cater for the needs of the business
- Preparation and consolidation of monthly management accounts
- Month end close and reporting (adhering to deadlines), providing monthly, quarterly and year end analysis.
- Analise Variances Budgets vs Actuals with explanation when variances occur.
- Full Responsibility for Revenue Calculation /Player Movements
- Coordinating and assisting the Head of Finance during the Budgetary process and yearly projections
- Preparation of VAT/Tax Submission and reporting requirements in different jurisdictions.
- Payroll oversight – Malta and Cyprus
- Liaising with Foreign Auditors and be main contact for audit queries
- Be a team player.
- Proven work experience in a Senior Finance position.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Experience using different financial software.
- Excellent Analytical and numerical skills with a keen eye for details
- Sharp time management and able to work under pressure within set deadlines
- Strong ethics with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Fully qualified accountant, ACCA or equivalent with at least 3 years’ experience in the gaming industry.
- Strong Technology skills with a sound knowledge of Excel.
- Take pride in your work and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills, good command of the English language is a must, as this is an international organisation
- Able to Travel a few days per month.
- Experience in a similar role would be considered an asset.
- Good remuneration package will be offered to the candidate with the right knowledge and experience
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11700
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.