Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading International Audit & Accounting firm in Nicosia, are currently looking for a Personal Assistant. If you are looking to join a professional company and somewhere you can grow within the business, then please see further details below.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the Senior Partner. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements. Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Complete a broad variety of organizational and operational administrative tasks that facilitate the Senior Partner’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with the operations; budgets; special projects; designing and producing complex documents, preparing corporate and other reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Senior Partner’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Senior Partner, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect Senior Partner’s style and firm policy.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects for the Senior Partner, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Comply with data protection legislation, manage files and filing (both electronic and hard copy), archiving or disposal of documents when appropriate.
- Provides event management support as requested.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Oversees the administration department.
- Completes projects by assigning work to appropriate administration staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings and take minutes.
- Liaise with clients and business guests.
- Assist and maintaining leads of new clients, tenders sent to clients.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the firm.
- Graduate degree in Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, Secretarial or in other relevant areas.
- Accounting, regulatory, compliance or legal experience will be considered an advantage.
- Similar professional experience supporting C-level Executives, will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) knowledge.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both Greek and English. Any other language knowledge will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Discretion, maturity, and confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11709
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence