Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a global financial services group founded over twenty years ago, have an exciting opportunity for a Dutch speaker to join their Limassol office. The company is regarded as one of the international leaders within the financial market industry who continue to expand operations on a global scale. If you are a Dutch speaker and looking to join a regulated company that is committed to professionalism, please feel free to send us your CV.
- Assist clients worldwide through live support
- Answer emails, assist with opening of client accounts, amend existing accounts, maintain client records
- Handle back office queries
- Support clients with technical and troubleshooting issues
- Deal with other departments to resolve issues
- Liaise with the Compliance Officer regarding complaints and approval of accounts
- Provide all relevant information to clients regarding documents and materials for becoming a client
- Handle client inquiries appropriately and ensuring that high level service is provided
- Promote available products and services to clients
- Develop and maint excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered as an advantage
- Native Dutch and excellent knowledge of English language is a must
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word)
- 21 days of annual leave
- Cyprus public holidays off
- Comprehensive Global Medical Insurance plan covering you and your immediate family members
- Discretionary bonuses on a periodic basis
- Fun and friendly professional environment
- Excellent training and development opportunities
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21867.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.