Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading International Audit & Accounting firm in Nicosia, are currently looking for a Director of TRI and Risk Advisory Services. If you are looking to join a professional company and somewhere you can grow within the business, then please see further details below.
- Provide advisory services to companies and individuals in financial distress or to their creditors and stakeholders.
- Take appointments as an insolvency practitioner in any corporate or personal insolvency process, expert opinions in insolvency matters and assistance services for liquidators.
- Undertake the negotiation / restructuring of debts on behalf of clients.
- Undertake the execution of liquidations, managements, repayment plans, etc.
- Undertake the collection of debts on behalf of the firm’s clients (debt collection).
- Liaise with the firm’s legal advisors to make decisions about the course of legal and other cases.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client’s business.
- Assist with cultivating and managing business development opportunities. Understand the firm’s service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients.
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with team members across the firm’s practices to serve client needs.
- Assist in the expansion of the firm and any other external or internal projects.
- Responsible for the Governance, Risk Management and Compliance.
- Provide outsourced and co-sourced internal audit services, including IT audit or technology risk management, specialist reviews including risk management, quality assurance reviews, as well as other regulatory issues.
- Assist companies implement the right corporate governance and internal control frameworks and establish appropriate risk monitoring practices to ensure operational effectiveness.
- Provide regulatory advice and regulatory monitoring services, helping companies understand and comply with regulatory requirements and monitor on-going compliance on behalf of companies, stakeholders, regulators or governing bodies.
- Preparation of regulatory, risk and compliance reports, as well as operational manuals, for multiple clients mainly in the financial industry.
- Other relevant tasks that might be deemed necessary.
- University degree in economics, law, business administration, or anything similar.
- 5+ years of expertise in debt negotiation/restructuring and insolvency matters, such as administration liquidations, PSA, bankruptcies, examinership, and so on.
- Insolvency Practitioner certification.
- Compliance experience will be regarded an additional qualification.
- Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge. Possess in depth business acumen.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities whilst managing others.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both Greek and English
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11774
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence