Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, are looking to recruit a Deals Advisor to join a well-respected firm providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. The company prides itself by providing the highest level of services to its clients through its strong team of professionals. This is a great opportunity for an Advisor to further their career and join the Deals Advisory Department of a company that continues to expand. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Director of the department and will be based in Nicosia.
- Participate in a variety of advisory projects including Feasibility Studies, Due Diligence, Business Valuations
- Prepare business models and undertake financial projection exercises
- Prepare business and technical reports by analyzing findings and conclusions
- Conduct research to support projects as necessary
- Ensure work is conducted in accordance with the relevant professional standards
- Academic background in Finance or in any other relevant field
- In the process of pursuing a professional qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a relevant position
- Good knowledge of IFRSs and ISAs
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages (spoken and written)
- Good working skills and knowledge in MS Excel and presentation tools necessary for compiling reports
- Organized, structured and methodical with strong time management skills
- Attention to delivering quality
- Business awareness and highly motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Energetic, positive and team player
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21392.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.