Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer to join a large CySEC licensed investment firm based in Limassol. This is a great opportunity to join a company committed to excellence and professionalism, with an amazing work environment, and continuous expansion.
- Obtain FX pricing from liquidity providers and execute client trades
- Company Dealing System Maintenance
- Monitor the risk management system of the company
- Responsible to run complex reporting, as required by company management
- Responsible to interact with admins and troubleshoot any issues that arise in the day-to-day operations of the client and broker business
- Interact with liquidity providers and aggregates in order to obtain best pricing and execution for the company and its clients
- Quote, confirm and transmit client trades in line with company’s policy and procedures
- Keep an overview of all relevant market activity to the investment team
- Keep up to date with market information and monitor trends in all major currency pairings
- Update the team and supporting colleagues from other departments.
- A degree in Finance, Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Actuarial or related field
- At least 1 years of relevant role experience in FX environment
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Advanced CySEC Certificate holder
- Good knowledge of MT4/MT5 (both Admin and Manager) and bridge solutions is mandatory
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package, with sound knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent numerical and statistical skills
- Good knowledge of Financial markets
- Knowledge of the technical and fundamental analysis will be considered an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on a rotation 24 shift pattern Monday to Friday
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21282.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.