Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading international financial service, are currently looking for a Customer Support Executive to join their Limassol office. My client is the market leaders in contracts, payroll management, immigration services and tax compliance.
They are offering an excellent package to the successful candidate and would be a fantastic place to build a great reputation within the industry.
- You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of our clients (the customer) working on temporary cross-border employment contracts.
- You will be the principal point of contact for all customer enquiries either by telephone or e-mail.
- Collect and check timesheets.
- Raise invoices.
- Make payments.
- Input to the payroll
- You will verify employment contracts.
- You will collect and verify compliance related documentation adhering to strict EU data protection laws.
- You will liaise with local authorities and accountants for the registration and deregistration of clients for social security, taxation and the administration and provision of payroll services in multi jurisdictions.
- You must provide accurate data input to document management software.
- You will be responsible for monitoring customer satisfaction levels and service delivery turnaround within set time frames.
- Excellent computer skills and telephone manner.
- Excellent written and spoken business English is essential. Fluency in French or German will be considered an advantage.
- Self-starter, able to take responsibility, ownership, and initiative.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and ability to work to a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrate an extremely positive and proactive approach to work and the ability to work under pressure, multi-task and adhere to strict deadlines.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11379
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.