Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, an international digital software company, have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Success Associate. The successful candidate will be responsible to communicate with customers and assist them in using the company’s product in the best way to suit their needs, in turn keeping customers satisfied. The role will be remote based in Cyprus, with travel abroad required to the company’s headquarters a couple of weeks per year. If you have fantastic communication and customer service skills, please feel free to apply for more details.
- Assist clients with smooth onboarding making sure customers get familiar with the company platform
- Answer general usability, pricing and feature questions via email /tickets/online chat or scheduled calls
- Present regular scheduled webinars, where mostly new features will be presented and/or other relevant usability questions will be answered
- Responsible for collecting customer feedback for the product team and management
- Keep track and record all customer-related activities via the company CRM tool
- Around 5 years working experience in customer success, account management or sales, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English. Native English is an advantage but not a must.
- Excellent communicator; clear, constructive, and articulate
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and results-oriented
- Fast learner and always curious to absorb more knowledge in a fast-growing industry and a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of tech products
- Company-wide bonus scheme and a great Stock Option plan
- Amazing workplace, certified as Great Place to Work
- Remote work policy
- Individual training budget for professional development
- Private medical insurance plan
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21946.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.