Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading CSP firm based in Malta, are currently looking for a Corporate Lawyer. My client has been established for many years in this in the corporate and financial sector.
- Assisting with the setting up and licencing of entities including collective investment schemes and investment firms;
- Providing advice, support, or assistance in connection with documenting transactions to be entered into by Malta companies and / or their subsidiaries;
- Assisting with group restructuring plans;
- Review and drafting of agreements;
- Attending board meetings of the various companies to assist company secretary in drafting of minutes;
- Ensuring statutory compliance of companies falling within portfolio and liaising with accounts and tax department in this respect;
- Guiding clients on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory obligations;
- Administering board and committee meetings
- Maintaining the minute book of general meetings of the company;
- Maintaining the minute book of meetings of the board of directors;
- Ensuring that proper notices are given of all meetings; and
- Ensure that all returns and other documents of the company are prepared and delivered in accordance with the requirements of the Companies Act and Investment Services Rules set by the MFSA.
- Possess a Doctor of Law;
- Have at least 2 years working experience in a corporate environment.
- The ideal candidate should:
- Be a meticulous and analytical person with a practical approach to work;
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and management is essential for this role;
- Have ability to work under pressure and to take initiative;
- Be a team player;
- Have strong organizational skills;
- Be able to work constructively with a multitude of stakeholders and senior executives internally and externally in gathering and reviewing materials for board packs.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference MT11765 .
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.