Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, one of the leading and most well-respected global service providers, are currently looking for an experienced Corporate Lawyer to join their vibrant and professional office in Limassol. The company has been established for over 40 years and has since grown to become one of most well-respected firms within the industry. If you are an experienced Corporate Lawyer looking to take your career to the next level, please send us your CV for further information on this amazing opportunity.
- Involved in corporate matters and dealing with the administrative aspects of Cyprus and foreign companies
- Review and draft various legal agreements and documents
- Company incorporation, corporate governance, reorganisations, and restructurings
- Liaise with the Registrar of Companies and relevant governmental authorities
- Advise and support clients on corporate and commercial matters
- Participating in meetings and having ongoing communication with clients, banks, and other relevant authorities
- Examine legal material (laws and articles)
- Providing legal advice
- Strong post qualified experience as a corporate lawyer
- Excellent knowledge of Cyprus Company Law
- Excellent knowledge of Cyprus Corporate Law
- Commercial awareness and business perspective
- Fluent in English and Greek, both written and oral
- Very good organisational and administration skills
- Computer literate
- Capable of working on own initiative and together with an enthusiastic team.
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity for career growth
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21451.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.