Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a small legal firm who are currently looking for a Corporate Lawyer to join their offices in Nicosia. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely strong and well-established company.
- Legal due diligence,
- Cross-border transactions,
- Structuring, drafting / reviewing / negotiation of legal documents,
- Provision of legal opinions on corporate/trust matters and corporate transactions
- Provision of corporate services to clients;
- Assistance with set up of corporate structures and licensing issues
- Experience with drafting board minutes / board governance issues .
- Law degree (minimum upper second class) from a reputable English university [An LPC, BAR or LLM shall be considered an additional advantage];
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- Minimum 3 years (or more) experience in: corporate law and/or financing transactions and/or M&A work;
- Competency & experience in drafting, negotiating and reviewing legal contracts is preferred (but will be taught!)
- Ability/experience to coordinate directly with clients, receive instructions with supervision;
- Previous experience in legal aspects of capital markets/financial services/funds/trusts shall be considered an additional advantage
- Excellent Knowledge of English and Greek
- Competent computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Highly organized individual, able to meet tight deadlines, multi-task and work within a team in a challenging work environment.
- Competitive salary package
- 13th salary
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11984
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.