Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading Law firm who are currently looking for a Corporate Lawyer to join their offices in Nicosia. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely strong and well-established company.
- The individual would be required to provide a wide range of legal services including drafting corporate documentation, implementing a wide range of corporate actions, draft commercial agreements, shareholders agreements and articles of association, advising on regulatory matters, companies’ law, GDPR, conducting due diligence exercises, communicating with authorities and clients and carrying out various other ad hoc duties.
- Applicants should have an LLB, (LM, LPC or MBA will be considered an advantage)
- 5 years post-qualification experience on corporate, commercial, banking and regulatory matters.
- Must have worked in a corporate environment for at least 3 years
- This position would require an individual with an aspiration for continuous learning and development, with excellent drafting, legal research, organisation and communication skills, high sense of professionalism and ethic, ability to work both independently and within a team, readiness to deliver on strict deadlines
- Excellent command of written and spoken Greek and English.
- Competitive salary package
- 13th salary
- Fantastic working hours
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11930
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.