Corporate Lawyer – CY11816Full Time
Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading Global International Audit & Accounting firm in Nicosia, are currently looking for a Corporate Lawyer. If you are looking to join a professional company and somewhere you can grow within the business, then please see further details below.
- Preparation and review of different corporate documents
- Preparation, amendment and review of legal documents
- Dealing with the day-to-day administration of companies and liaising with clients situated abroad by telephone and email
- Liaise with leading international law firms who regularly engage us for legal, tax, and corporate structuring matters
- Liaise and attend meetings with clients in Cyprus and abroad
- Preparation of proposals, presentations, articles and other materials
- Provide legal support to the overall activity of the company and its clients.
- Prepare legal documentation related to the business of the Company and its clients.
- Tax review, tax optimization due diligence, tax law advice and tax-planning strategies will be considered an advantage
- Handle evaluation, risk assessment and counselling on various complicated legal problems.
- University degree in Law, Accounting, or professional qualification in international tax
- 2-3 year’s experience in the field of Corporate law
- Excellent understanding of the tax & corporate legislation
- Proven ability to work with international/multinational companies
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and to work in young and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, analytical and organization skills
- Fluent spoken and written in Greek and English
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11816
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence