Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client a highly respected and licensed Forex company, are currently looking for a Corporate Lawyer for their Limassol office.
- Involved in corporate matters and dealing with the administrative aspects of Cyprus and foreign companies
- Review and draft various legal agreements and documents
- Company incorporation, corporate governance, reorganisations, and restructurings
- Liaise with the Registrar of Companies and relevant governmental authorities
- Advise and support clients on corporate and commercial matters
- Participating in meetings and having ongoing communication with clients, banks, and other relevant authorities
- 2 to 4 year’s experience as a corporate lawyer
- Excellent knowledge of Cyprus Company Law
- Commercial awareness and business perspective
- Fluent in English and Greek, both written and oral
- Very good organisational and administration skills
- Capable of working on own initiative and together with an enthusiastic team.
- Forex experience would be an asset
- Compliance knowledge of Aml and on-boarding
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11695
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.