Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a highly respected corporate service firm, are currently looking for a Corporate Administrators to join their office in Malta. Our client holds a great reputation within the industry, offering services to international and private clients. Recognised as an industry leader, the company carries out regular staff reviews as well as offer a coaching programme, as staff are continuously well looked after and given the opportunity to grow within the company if it is personal career progression you are looking for.
- Responsible for the day-to-day handling of the administration procedures of corporate structures and handling a portfolio of companies by liaising with both clients and professional intermediaries.
- Support and assist on corporate matters in a timely manner
- Liaise and prepare forms to be filed with Company Registries.
- Identify and implement improvements to client service delivery where agreed.
- Preparation and execution of bank account application forms when necessary and communication with all Banks whether in Malta or abroad.
- Maintenance and general administration of the office.
- Degree in Finance or equivalent professional qualification would be advantage
- 2-year minimum experience in a Corporate Administration role or similar position is essential
- Fluency in oral and written in English is essential
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference MT17854.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.