Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading Global International Audit & Accounting firm in Nicosia, are currently looking for a Corporate Administrator. If you are looking to join a professional company and somewhere you can grow within the business, then please see further details below.
- Preparation and review of various corporate documents (minutes, resolutions, agreements, power of attorneys, registers, letters etc).
- Arranging for execution, certification, apostil and legalization of documents.
- Preparation, amendment and review of legal documents
- Dealing with the day-to-day administration of companies and liaising with clients situated abroad by telephone and email
- Liaise with leading international law firms who regularly engage us for legal, tax, and corporate structuring matters
- Liaise and attend meetings with clients in Cyprus and abroad
- Preparation of proposals, presentations, articles and other materials
- Provide legal support to the overall activity of the company and its clients.
- Prepare legal documentation related to the business of the Company and its clients.
- Provide assistance to the compliance team
- Assist in proposals and business development calls.
- Working with the Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver, including preparation of HE Forms and necessary applications
- Submission of various forms through governmental portals such as Ariadni, Registrar of Companies etc.
- Managing outgoing and incoming correspondence with clients and recording data.
- Record keeping (Hard copy and soft copy)
- University degree in Law, Accounting, or professional qualification in international tax
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience in the field of Corporate, Commercial, Tax and Property Law, Double Tax Treaties will be considered an advantage
- Excellent understanding of the tax & corporate legislation
- Proven ability to work with international/multinational companies
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and to work in young and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, analytical and organization skills
- Fluent spoken and written English and Greek is essential
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11770
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence