Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a highly respected Metal trading firm, are currently looking for Corporate Administrator to join their office in Limassol. Our client holds a great reputation within the industry, offering services to international and private clients. If you want to be part of a highly trained professional firm dedicated to high standards of client service, please get in touch.
- Preparation of applications to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies.
- Preparation, perusal, review of various corporate agreements and arranging for execution by the Directors of the Companies.
- Preparation, review, and execution of various administration services/documents within the group of companies including minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates, incumbency certificates as well as Powers of Attorney etc.
- Ensure that all necessary changes that need to be made with the applicable corporate authorities and/or agents and any applicable corporate reporting obligations are made appropriately and on time.
- Ensure proper record keeping of all corporate certificates, KYC documentation and information with regards to the companies of the group and various related directors and officers are updated and properly kept in file
- Ensure proper record keeping of all agreements and any other legal documentation and maintaining the filing system of the department duly organized.
- Preparation and execution of bank account application forms when necessary and communication with all banks whether in Cyprus or abroad.
- Responsible for the preparation of various documents for certification, legalisation and apostille
- Provide support to the legal department and generally the group on daily corporate administrative matters
- 2+ years relevant previous experience gained within the corporate department of either a group of companies or a fiduciary service provider or a law firm is essential.
- Proficient in both Greek & English (written & spoken).
- Excellent knowledge of how the Cyprus Registrar of Companies works.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Compliance/AML procedures required to maintain Cyprus Registered Structures compliant.
- Prior experience with the opening and maintenance of local and international bank accounts on behalf of clients.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11648
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.