Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a well-established legal firm, are currently looking for a Corporate Administrator to join their office in Nicosia.
- Preparation companies’ documentations: Minutes, Resolutions, POAs, internal documents, AGM etc.
- Preparation of KYC documents and maintaining due diligence procedures.
- Operation of ARIADNI portal, the i-justice & e-Filing system of the Department of the Registrar of Companies
- Filing, maintaining & updating the Firm’s records
- Preparation of companies’ documents for audit
- Liaising with clients, associates, organizations, governmental departments etc.
- Excellent and clear communication skills
- 3-5 years experience as a corporate administrator is essential.
- Focused and motivated individual with high integrity
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must hold a university degree.
- Greek and English languages fluent to business level speaking and writing.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11324.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.