Almond Recruitment Ltd
Our client is seeking for a Corporate Administrator to work within a corporate department. They will also be involved in trust and fiduciary
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the day-to-day handling of the administrative procedures of trust structures and a portfolio of companies by liaising with both clients and professional intermediaries.
- Support and assist on Corporate and Fiducial matters in a timely manner.
- Liaise and prepare forms to be filed with Company Registries.
- Identify and implement improvements to client service delivery where agreed.
- Preparation and execution of bank account application forms when necessary and communication with all Banks whether in Malta or abroad.
- Maintenance and general administration of the office.
- Degree in Finance or equivalent professional qualification would be advantage
- 2-year minimum experience in a Corporate Administration role or in a similar position i.e. Fiduciary or Trust industry would be an advantage
- Fluency in oral and written in English is essential and Maltese would be an advantage
- Proven record of establishing strong client and professional intermediary relationships with companies operating in the financial or corporate sector.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
If you feel that this is the place where you belong and start your career with a ton of new opportunities, please don’t hesitate to apply for the job position.