Our client is seeking for a Corporate Administrator. My client is a leading Corporate Services firm based in Malta.
We are looking for an ambitious and organised person to join our well-established corporate administration team. The primary responsibility of this role is to handle day-to-day administration for a broad and diverse portfolio of clients. However, the right candidate will also help to develop and maintain a positive and commercially aware culture and help to steadily improve our service offering.
The role includes:
• Administration and relationship management, providing first point of contact to a portfolio of clients.
• Ensuring service standards and company policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Maintaining exceptional levels of service across the portfolio at all times with the emphasis on adding value.
• To support and develop existing client relationships with the wider team.
• Three to three years’ experience in a relevant corporate or financial services environment.
• Excellent communication skills and a disciplined and organised approach.
• A good understanding of trust and corporate services and their practical applications.
• A good awareness of Maltese tax implications, Maltese corporate requirements, related corporate governance, anti-money-laundering, and other current compliance legislation.
English is essential and Maltese an asset
If you feel that this is the place where you belong and start your career with a ton of new opportunities, please don’t hesitate to apply for the job position.