Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading international financial service, are currently looking for a Contracts Administrator to join their Limassol office. My client is a market leader in contracts, payroll management, immigration services and tax compliance. They are offering an excellent package to the successful candidate and would be a fantastic place to build a great reputation within the industry.
- Reviewing, drafting, revising, negotiating and concluding contracts for clients working on
- temporary cross border assignments.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies placing clients with AF for contracts that are pending or
- Liaise with the internal sales team, your supervisor or the client’s recruitment agency as
- required to resolve contractual queries.
- Identify and report to your supervisor any clauses that you feel may pose a business or financial risk.
- File contracts electronically keeping hard copies if necessary.
- Adhere to service levels and respond to all contract related queries.
- Update the bespoke database with contract amendments. Keep clear notes in the client’s
- Keep a daily log of all contracts received and processed.
- General office administration including but not limited to faxing, photocopying and answering the telephone as required.
- Keep abreast of employment law changes in the jurisdictions where Access Financial operate.
- All other reasonable tasks as requested.
- Law graduate or proven experience of reviewing and drafting employment contracts as a
- legal administrator.
- Knowledge of international labour laws would be considered an advantage particularly in
- any EU or Nordic countries other than Cyprus.
- Strong computer skills and ability to use software applications effectively.
- Excellent written and spoken business English.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11823
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.