Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a massive, global forex company, are currently looking for a Content Writer to either work in their Limassol/Athens offices or remotely. They are offering an excellent package to the successful candidate and this would be a fantastic place to build a great reputation within the industry.
- Writing for a wide range of company channels including digital/web, emails, newsletters, print, video, reports, social media, etc.
- Working closely with the in-house design and media teams to produce content for various creatives following specific guidelines
- Identifying and suggesting new avenues for content production that will help develop brand visibility
- Having a thorough understanding of keyword research and the ability to create new and optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Implementing SEO best practices in relation to content creation and website maintenance
- Developing a thorough understanding of and be able to work within the boundaries of industry regulations, while still producing creative, original content
- Producing of PR material (e.g. press releases)
- Degree in marketing, new media, journalism or another related field
- Two years’ experience in similar role. Previous financial industry experience is preferred but not essential
- Proven work experience as Content Writer and relevant portfolio is a must (only applications accompanied by a relevant work portfolio will be taken into consideration)
- Experience in delivering high-quality content across multiple digital channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Experience in writing SEO friendly content
- High attention to detail
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY31471
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.