Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, are looking for a Compliance Executive to join a fantastic and professional multi-regulated investment firm.
The company stands out as it prides itself in providing their customers with the best customer service and trading experience, at the same time upholding the very highest standards of regulations and compliance. The successful person will be working within the compliance department with the role also offering personal career growth.
This is a great opportunity to join a company with a friendly and positive work environment that continues to expand.
- Improve and apply an effective compliance program
- Create internal compliance controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and review company policies
- Proactively audit processes, practices, and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluate business activities (e.g., investments) to assess compliance risk
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed
- Set plans to manage compliance violations
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
- Address employee concerns or questions on Legal compliance
- Keep up to date the internal standards and business goals
- Preparation of annual and other reports to CySEC
- Managing the legal framework upon which the company will operate, ensuring compliance with the relevant law
- Create all necessary terms and conditions, agreements, risk warnings and any other legal document needed
- Review and approve website and other marketing content
- Oversee compliance procedures and advise on risk management
- Performing day to day reviews and inspections to evaluate compliance of the company with its legal and regulatory obligations
- Review the effectiveness of internal policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Law/Finance/Economics/ Business or a related field
- Previous experience Compliance within the Forex / Fintech industry
- Holder of the CySEC Advance Certificate
- English to business level
- Strong level of accuracy and attention to detail
- IT literate
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21298.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.