Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a well-established CySEC investment firm, are currently looking for a Compliance Officer to join their expanding office in Limassol. The successful person will be heading up the compliance department. Strong knowledge and experience within compliance in the Forex industry is required for this exciting opportunity.
- Lead the compliance function within the company
- Develop and execute an effective compliance programme in accordance with CySEC regulations
- Evaluate the effectiveness of compliance tracking measures
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory changes, and constantly improve compliance policies and procedures
- Conduct annual risk assessments
- Perform regular compliance audits
- Quality Control monitoring
- Evaluate compliance data and report to senior management
- Responsible for training and agreements of the organization’s employees, clients, 3rd parties thus ensuring compliance.
- Any other compliance needs as they arise
- Strong experience within compliance in the financial services industry is a must
- CySEC Advanced Certificate is a must
- AML Certificate is an advantage
- Greek and English languages fluent to business level speaking and writing
- Excellent and clear communication skills
- Focused and motivated individual with high integrity
- Excellent analytical skills
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21256.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.