Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a fast-growing Fiduciary firm, are currently seeking a Senior Compliance Officer to join their vibrant Nicosia office. If you are looking to join a professional company with a positive work environment that is able to offer career growth and self-development, please send us your CV now for further information on the fantastic opportunity.
- Ensure compliance with local and European AML regulation
- Organise and manage clients and counterparty KYC procedures (onboarding, monitoring etc)
- Organise and manage client transactions, monitoring for AML compliance
- Prepare and update existing policies and procedures of the company in relation to AML
- Ensure full and timely regulatory reporting (periodic and ad-hoc)
- Produce & submit compliance & AML reports to the company’s regulator CySEC
- Prepare and submit reports to the board of Directors
- Work with all the departments to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Follow up and fully be responsible for the on-time submission of relevant reports to authorities and tracking relevant timeframes for the preparation of the said reports.
- Liaise with internal/external auditors and CySec on AML related matters
- Closely cooperate with and assist the Company’s’ compliance officer to ensure full compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Conduct KYC verification process for corporate clients and counterparties
- Conduct compliance monitoring of Clients & third parties
- Conduct compliance transaction monitoring of Clients
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Corporate/Fiduciary industry ONLY with a minimum of 2 years in compliance roles
- Have advanced knowledge of CySec and European regulations relating to AML
- Holder of AML Certificate CySEC or CyBAR (ICA)
- Fluent in the English language
- An attractive package of remuneration depending on experience and qualifications including 13th salary
- 21 days of Annual leave
- 5 days of Sick Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Parking Allowances
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11986
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.